Here is a success story from the roaring 20’s. Dating from approximately 1928, this brand was initially developed by George Samuel and Frank Warwick as La Flor de Marquez, with trademark registration in 1936 by the Sociedad El Rey del Mundo. Trademark records show that the current name dates from 1945. Considered medium to mild with hints of sweet spices in body, this brand is also reputed to have introduced the Lonsdale size, named in honour of Hugh Cecil Lowther, the Fifth Earl of Lonsdale.
4.625″x34 Ring Gauges